Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who the hell builds such a room with a toilet hanging on the wall? First I thought OK, the ship wreck lies on the side, but the other toilet is normal.

[Image: 7it2qx7g.jpg]

And swimming dishes? Normally porcelain would sink to the ground.

[Image: tjoec9zc.jpg]

What do you think? Is it actually correct?
These are not really bugs Googol, more like design mistakes. Wink
Perhaps the ship was made with the intension of rotating 90 degrees. I found the stairs odd originally, but after seeing the toilet I was sure it had a purpose.
(10-18-2015, 05:42 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]These are not really bugs Googol, more like design mistakes. Wink

Design mistakes are also technical issues when you ask me.

(10-18-2015, 05:46 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps the ship was made with the intension of rotating 90 degrees. I found the stairs odd originally, but after seeing the toilet I was sure it had a purpose.

Yes, but when it was intended to be rotaded, what about the other toilet? This one on the wall must be wrong, because the entrance door is not rotated.
>Technical

I disagree.
(10-18-2015, 09:37 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]>Technical

I disagree.

Everything what's in the game is technical. But no matter, I think it's the right forum.
That's interesting. Thanks!
FYI, Ashtoreth is the one who told me about this; I feel bad getting repped for her discovery haha.
I cant believe someone didnt get the point of curie... If a ship like this can go underwater then surely it will flip. Thats like the normalst thing in shipment.
The same with spaceships and stations, there are build like this so you can use them from different angles in emergencys.
You can also see this in games like Tomb raider underwolrd and AI. Its realy clever!
Pages: 1 2 3