Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Outlast 2 teaser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The use of the reversed cross was great! My knowledge to it is limited though. Something with the devil, according to my knowledge of Binding of Isaac.
(11-15-2015, 04:56 PM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: [ -> ]The use of the reversed cross was great! My knowledge to it is limited though. Something with the devil, according to my knowledge of Binding of Isaac.

It means that not the cross is reversed, it's the world.
ono spooky religious symbols are 2spook

While I trust Red Barrels in making a good game, I really disliked that teaser.
(11-15-2015, 08:23 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2015, 04:56 PM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: [ -> ]The use of the reversed cross was great! My knowledge to it is limited though. Something with the devil, according to my knowledge of Binding of Isaac.

It means that not the cross is reversed, it's the world.

Hmm... Wikipedia says it is used as an anti-christian symbol.
What is an anti-christ? Everyone who's evil?
The reversed cross you're talking about is St. Peter's cross. It was originally used as a reversed version of the christian symbol, but nowdays it's considered to be an anti - christian symbol.
I don't understand this word "anti-christ". What is that? I assume that everyone who's evil is an anti-christ. In short: Satan
Anti-Christ has two definitions I believe, without looking it up. One is anyone who's against Christ, and the other is the alter ego to Christ himself, for example Satan.
Yeah I'm with you there Robo, it's so freakin' clichéd, I played all of outlast, but I absolutely hated the story, it was a decent game for tension, but that's as far as it went for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7