Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pre order Amnesia on Steam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It would be cool if the preorder would be avaibable on steam as well.
You can preorder from our store and then on release you will be able to get activation for Steam on request.
(02-19-2010, 05:57 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]You can preorder from our store and then on release you will be able to get activation for Steam on request.

Thanks,
I'll preorder at once.
(02-19-2010, 05:57 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]You can preorder from our store and then on release you will be able to get activation for Steam on request.

So if i pre purchase now, i can request to get it moved to steam later? Big Grin
Great. Ill pre order as soon as i get money
awesome im a huge steam freak im preordering right away
Why dont you put the pre orders up on other sites now?
You are def gonna get more pre orders that way.

Based on this promise: Preordering now! Big Grin:
(02-21-2010, 01:53 AM)Viter Wrote: [ -> ]Why dont you put the pre orders up on other sites now?
You are def gonna get more pre orders that way.
I don't think they decide whether they can put a pre-order up on a site. I assume they have to strike some kind of deal with the site. For example Steam might not want to put up a pre-order for a niche game before it is closer to release.
Just to know, there will be achievements in Steam?
Horror games that encourage powergaming...

feh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5