Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Edited Enemy Crashing Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I've recently made an edited deep-sea diver monster entity file where it has a new "socket" attached to it's head bone. I've made this so that the enemy could have an attached entity to it's "face", for example, a mask and walk around with it. At first it seemed to have worked perfectly. However, as soon as the edited monster attacks me, instead of having the sequence of it "eating" the camera, the game simply crashes. This appears to occur even without an attached entity. If it helps, you can download the entity file here: https://sta.sh/01k57d5e0zy5
I dropped your monster into an empty map, and he charged me and ate me. Then I got up from the floor, where he charged me and ate me again, this time leading to the death sequence. I then reloaded the map, after which he did the eating thing a third time. No crashes to be had during this entire experience.

Your error doesn't seem to be in the entity files. My guess is that it's something to do with your script.