Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: PreOrder Par is going up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
200 in 2 days, that's not bad at all
(02-19-2010, 09:33 PM)RoyaleBeast Wrote: [ -> ]JESUS FUCK THAT GAMEPLAY SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME PREORDERING RIGHT NOW
That post somehow made me laugh.

I am also going to pre-order soon. Hopefully we'll make it to 2 000. We're almost on 300 already...
Yeah, it's been slowing down but that was expected anyway. Still, and for an indie game 6 months away from release date, I'd say it's (pre)selling quite well
It's at 298 now - just shy of 15% of the 2,000 preorder goal.
If it was possible to pre-order the game for Steam, I'd do so in a heartbeat.

Unfortunately, I want the game on Steam, so I'm not willing to pre-order it from another distribution platform.

Sorry Devs. If you cut a deal with Valve to include pre-orders on Steam, you'll probably hit your target. Until then, I'll just do without the commentary.
You can get an activation key for Steam for our pre-orders if you request it at release. Steam does not do pre-orders this early for games, at least not for our game Smile
Please put that in big, bold letters on this page: http://www.amnesiagame.com/#buy

I know at least half a dozen people who will preorder the game if they can get it on Steam, so pointing that out will drive up preorders.
(02-26-2010, 05:28 PM)jthornbury Wrote: [ -> ]Please put that in big, bold letters on this page: http://www.amnesiagame.com/#buy

I know at least half a dozen people who will preorder the game if they can get it on Steam, so pointing that out will drive up preorders.

I second this, many people are waiting for the game to be released on Steam, not knowing they can pre-order it now and activate it on Steam later. Spread this word and see your pre-orders skyrocket Wink:
The preorder bar is now up to 350. Keep spreading the word!
I was number 382 I think. With another gameplay video and more advertising that the preorders will be good for Steam, the numbers will skyrocket.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8