Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: PreOrder Par is going up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I pre-ordered it yesterday, hopefully more people do, cause I would love to have commentary in the game.
(04-14-2010, 10:04 AM)roadkiller Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow, I'm actually thinking about it now I don't think I really want this game as much as I wanted anymore. For starters I lost interest of the survival horror plus its basicly the same but set in the earlier days. I might not pre-order this one. But I might buy it after some youtubing. Smile

OK what?
Now the PreOrder meter shows the number 542. I was number 466, so i did my part. But it seems to be hard to get even 1000 preorders at time. But if FG doesn't reach 2000 preorders, they should give the EXTRA for persons who did their part, and preordered the game.Wink
%20 discount is already an extra for people who pre-ordered.
Though, I like to get this commentary, even with a separate ordering.
The preorder par is now skyrocketing with the 50% off sale!
Oh hell YES!! Now we just need to keep progress at around this rate. If it starts dwindling again, there will probably be no chance of getting the extra content. We gotta keep the media buzz going!
Oh wow, 1110 pre-orders! Thank you Humble Bundle!
I preordered too, and now it is on 1135 preorders! Big Grin AwesomeRolleyes
At this rate, we might get even a DLC Tongue
Too bad DLC is the cancer killing videogames (along with cover systems and tacked-on multiplayer) and I despise the thought of Frictional Games being associated with it in any way
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8