Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Does anyone know anything about this old screenshot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is another teaser shot of SOMA from 2014 I think, i've been wondering for a while what this level was supposed to be and how it would have fit into the game. It shows the TAU squid suit monster roaming what looks like one of the PATHOS-II transport tunnels, i'm presuming this level is an old version of the Tau\Alpha site levels and was cut for some reason.
(11-25-2015, 03:27 AM)SlackerinDeNile Wrote: [ -> ]This is another teaser shot of SOMA from 2014 I think, i've been wondering for a while what this level was supposed to be and how it would have fit into the game. It shows the TAU squid suit monster roaming what looks like one of the PATHOS-II transport tunnels, i'm presuming this level is an old version of the Tau\Alpha site levels and was cut for some reason.

I think this was meant to be artwork and isn't an actual screenshot from the game.
It might just be art, but I do think it is a screenshot. It could be a really well made drawing, but I don't think an artist would intentionally draw the polygons like that. They're fairly visible on some parts.
LOL I just realised I made a huge error on the title of this thread...

(11-26-2015, 12:04 PM)cantremember Wrote: [ -> ]I think this was meant to be artwork and isn't an actual screenshot from the game.

(11-26-2015, 12:32 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]It might just be art, but I do think it is a screenshot. It could be a really well made drawing, but I don't think an artist would intentionally draw the polygons like that. They're fairly visible on some parts.

You're all hysterical. Tongue