Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Stuck in overture.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm stuck in Penumbra: Overture episode one. I am trying to enter the code into the door for sector c, which I was reading a walkthrough because I hadn't a slight idea of what to do, so I noticed it gave me the code. I went to the door and tryed putting in the code (1731) and It didn't work. So I looked at some other walkthrough and they also said the same code. I then looked at what I need to do to get the code and it told me I had to get a piece of paper which was farther back in the game, and I had no access to. So if someone knows the code or what I can do to get this to work that would be great, I really don't feel like going to much earlier save to get that piece of paper. Thanks in advance!

~Endofworld96
You're very close with that code... Really close!

OK! The correct code is...

Spoiler below!

Now you got the code, so get movin' Wink
(03-29-2010, 02:11 PM)ROT51 Wrote: [ -> ]You're very close with that code... Really close!

OK! The correct code is...

Spoiler below!

Now you got the code, so get movin' Wink

Sorry that what I meant, I tried both. I think that its a triggered event that allows me to open the door. So do I need to go back to an earlier save just so I can do this?
you'll need to have the blank note and you will need to have "read it" (I think) using the method in the spoiler.

Spoiler below!
You read it using the UV light in a room located in connection to the room that you find behind the wall that you break using the mining cart that is pushed down a slope.
but where is the blank note.
Actually I'm replaying Overture and just reached that part, so you're in luck, I can tell you exactly! Tongue
Spoiler below!
Go look at a map of that area. They're scattered all around. You need to reach the room in the lower-right corner of the map. Once you get there, look around and you'll find that you can only go to the spider tunnel on the right. Go forward, turn left, and keep going forward till you reach a locker room/changing room. Probably some spiders will follow you so be ready to kill them. Now, look for a note on the seats in the middle of the room. Read it, you should be able to figure out the rest!
thank you I just didnt saw that tunnel in shaft 13