Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Item view glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I looked through the forums and couldn't find anything about this particular problem I'm having.

Every time I right click to view an object my vision turns into a bunch of horizontal colored lines that match the lighting and effects of the room. After I click out of the view mode it persists for a moment then returns to normal.

I loved and played all of Overture with this glitch bearing with the inconvenience because I didn't ever want to put the game down to go look for a fix. I'm about 5 minutes into Black Plague and I'd like to solve this problem before getting immersed again.

Can anyone help me?

*Edit*
Forgot to put up my specs
I'm playing on the Windows XP partition of my iMac
(didn't know they made a Mac version D: )
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600XT
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.40 GHz
2 GB of RAM
Make sure your drivers for the graphics card is updated properly by downloading the latest from the ATI website. Make sure you have applied the hotfix http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/87/

If that does not help for some reason, turn off the Depth of Field in Graphics - Advanced in the settings menu ingame.
Thanks a bunch the depth of field thing worked perfectly, you guys rock.