Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Unbirth Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
OR you guys could use HPL1 and create a stand-alone game? That way, others don't need to purchase Amnesia to play the game. Smile
For me that would be a no go... All I can do is 3D models and maps in editors.

But would be a good idea, if theres skilled ppl willing to do the efforts.
I have some experience programming, so if anyone plans on remaking it in Amnesia's editor, I'd be happy to attempt to help with scripting.
well i could map, not good at much else but mapping is one of my fav pass times
Remaking Unbirth is an awesome idea. Sadly I am incompetent when it comes to game-making, so I can´t contribute with anything but an advice....

...and that advice is that, if you guys are serious about doing this, you need to appoint a project coordinator. Someone who keeps track of who´s doing what, who is decisive and capable of making tough calls. Someone who could put a blowtorch up the behind people when/if needed.
(05-20-2010, 06:47 PM)spukrian Wrote: [ -> ]Someone who could put a blowtorch up the behind people when/if needed.

Do I smell something burning?
(05-20-2010, 07:47 PM)TheLittleGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2010, 06:47 PM)spukrian Wrote: [ -> ]Someone who could put a blowtorch up the behind people when/if needed.

Do I smell something burning?

I think you just farted... Tongue Whoops.
(05-20-2010, 06:47 PM)spukrian Wrote: [ -> ]Remaking Unbirth is an awesome idea. Sadly I am incompetent when it comes to game-making, so I can´t contribute with anything but an advice....

...and that advice is that, if you guys are serious about doing this, you need to appoint a project coordinator. Someone who keeps track of who´s doing what, who is decisive and capable of making tough calls. Someone who could put a blowtorch up the behind people when/if needed.

well i say we make a new forum post cause this has gotten very off topic XD XD
Nah, not yet. Not off-topic enough. Smile
So how about the Iraq war, guys?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6