Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The "What are you listening now?" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seattle? But you're from Sweden I thought?

But yeah that whole genre is not really for me, from what i've heard anyway.
lol no dude i'm from seattle

Oh wow, that is actually pretty cool. Never had the chance to ask anyone from there, but is there much of a scene there anymore?

Discovered some interesting new shizz today Smile

Going through some Titus Andronicus, weren't kidding this is some pretty great stuff.
[Image: Titus_andronicus_The_Monitor_album_cover.jpg]

"The Battle of Hampton Roads" by Titus Andronicus.

@Wooderson
Yeah, Titus Andronicus is pretty awesome.
(05-22-2013, 02:35 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow, that is actually pretty cool. Never had the chance to ask anyone from there, but is there much of a scene there anymore?

Yeah it's still pretty active, I'll go to shows every once in a while. My brother is a lot more involved in it though mainly cause he's actually in two bands, so he's played with a lot of local and touring bands before (actually including titus andronicus)
(05-22-2013, 02:55 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2013, 02:35 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow, that is actually pretty cool. Never had the chance to ask anyone from there, but is there much of a scene there anymore?

Yeah it's still pretty active, I'll go to shows every once in a while. My brother is a lot more involved in it though mainly cause he's actually in two bands, so he's played with a lot of local and touring bands before (actually including titus andronicus)

Wait, your brother played with Titus Andronicus? If he did, he's a lucky man.
Yeah he plays with a lot of really cool bands and then randomly decides to tell me about it like two months later even though I tell him to tell me whenever he's playing with cool bands so I can come and see them too since that would be fun you know but he never does and then I yell at him

yea

What else?

Big Grin