Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The "What are you listening now?" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-07-2013, 06:49 PM)MyRedNeptune Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2013, 02:29 AM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]I guess desolate music can go well with any kind of desolate environment... Smile Although for me, Lycia's music represents coldness (in a good way)...

Yeah... Big Grin This track makes me think of the cold, too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5zXgrV1IQ8

Wonderful piece, thanks for sharing! It reminds me of one of my favourite bands, Arcana:

(07-09-2013, 03:19 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]I am probably the one person on this thread that doesn't have a throbbing boner for Titus Andronicus.

Well, I wouldn't have it either, if I were a guy. Big Grin
(07-09-2013, 03:19 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]I am probably the one person on this thread that doesn't have a throbbing boner for Titus Andronicus.

nah i know a good few people on here that would hate them

i'm pretty sure the monitor is the only album JAP has listened to in the last 5 months though lol
(07-09-2013, 03:40 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]nah i know a good few people on here that would hate them

i'm pretty sure the monitor is the only album JAP has listened to in the last 5 months though lol

I prefer this:

this band is so insanely good fuck

(07-09-2013, 03:40 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]

nah i know a good few people on here that would hate them

Yea I've been listening to The Monitor. About to go to Local Business now.
Taking a candlelit bath while listening to this album is probably the best thing ever...

(07-09-2013, 07:42 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]Taking a candlelit bath while listening to this album is probably the best thing ever...

o heeey i just downloaded that like a week ago, good choice friend