Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The "What are you listening now?" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

(08-27-2013, 11:20 AM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]

Too many feels! And I haven't even played the game myself.

(08-28-2013, 07:49 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]i could show you more of the hardcore influenced side of punk of you want jap but it might take some getting used to since most of it is pretty heavy stuff (harsh vocals n blast beats n distortion u kno)

Beware the dark side! Where skill is disguised by heavy distortion and bad recording (just joking).

also

meow

i've been listening to this a lot
I've been listening to Unida a lot lately, thanks to you guys. Really good band
(08-28-2013, 07:49 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]i could show you more of the hardcore influenced side of punk of you want jap but it might take some getting used to since most of it is pretty heavy stuff (harsh vocals n blast beats n distortion u kno)

It is rough, but what the hell. You gotta hear it first hand then judge it by yourself right?
well if you're already into old hardcore like you said you should be able to like this a bit since it's pretty much the same stuff just taken to the next level of intensity or w/e

same as the last one pree much, this is a good starting point for looking into the genre cause it's pretty straight forward (but still very well done) and it's not too abrasive

this is getting more into the more intense side of the genre, a lot more unrelenting

idk if you like any of that at all i might be able to find some more stuff for you. like i said you gotta give it time to get used to the style since it can be pretty grating if you're not already into it, but considering you're already into a bunch of classic hxc shit it's not too far of a leap
(08-29-2013, 08:57 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]

Well I only liked those two. But if I were to choose... the second one.

Can you recommend more bands?