Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The "What are you listening now?" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
omg, tool fans please listen to this:

Really talented kids, especially the little girl.

(09-29-2013, 06:13 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice. Also nice:

(09-30-2013, 07:03 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]omg, tool fans please listen to this:

Really talented kids, especially the little girl.

Really nice, but I think that a feminine voice is not right for a Tool song IMO.
I think it fits really well. Meanwhile I like this version equally to the original. I'm really stunned from their talent. Smile

Now playing:

Found him on Wikipedia and decided to search him up on YouTube. That voice.
Besides, I'm starting to grow fond of Classical music.
New Jersey tiny garage band SENIUM. They've already released 1st LP recorded and mastered by Steve Albini, if anyone knows mastermind engineer. It's on BandCamp, just google "senium bandcamp" and you'll be able to listen to the whole 1st album. Quite nice for a debutantes lads.

Anyway, here are 4 songs from their 2nd 19-tracks LP. Self-produced, self-recorded and self-mixed, absolute "garageness" and I personally do like it for a change. These 4 of 19 songs were uploaded on YouTube officially by the band, so here I am just copy-pasting what the guys themselves decided to let to listen to the world before new 2nd LP is out. It's not a breakthrough, not something unique or innovative, but I like it for some reasons.

1:11 goosebumps for GOT fans such as myself