Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The "What are you listening now?" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
funky fresh

Oh dear god, why must I like this!?!?

kyary is a queen

why do you feel bad about liking her
Thats a question which actually reveals a lot. I mean, I don't really know why I feel bad about liking it. Is it the sense that because its so different to what I know that I must see it as something I shouldn't like?

Japanese pop culture is something that I find fascinating. The whole concept seems so surreal and otherworldly to me, its probably its appeal. A distraction, much like how the fantasy genre gratifies us by taking us away from the real world.
lol i just love how insanely overly happy she is always
(04-13-2014, 02:34 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]Japanese pop culture is something that I find fascinating. The whole concept seems so surreal and otherworldly to me, its probably its appeal. A distraction, much like how the fantasy genre gratifies us by taking us away from the real world.

If you find it interesting, why not look more into it?
(04-13-2014, 02:45 AM)IIPEE Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 02:34 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]Japanese pop culture is something that I find fascinating. The whole concept seems so surreal and otherworldly to me, its probably its appeal. A distraction, much like how the fantasy genre gratifies us by taking us away from the real world.

If you find it interesting, why not look more into it?

I am interested in many things, would like to do many things, yet I never seem to get around to doing most things. I think its because what I do at the moment takes up a lot of my time and once i've finished with those things i'll move onto other things.