Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The "What are you listening now?" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

RATM - bulls on parade

too lazy to link it

You know, these guys could have been ground breaking for the hardcore scene if they hadn't broken up after two EPs.
If I would be forced to choose the only one favorite band I'd choose ISIS without doubt. Here's their latest official video, very disturbing and a bit horrible, just right for the Frictional forum...
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/xS3NkhjsBf0[/video]

Who knew Nietzsche wrote decent music?
(11-27-2012, 01:45 PM)Alex Ros Wrote: [ -> ]If I would be forced to choose the only one favorite band I'd choose ISIS without doubt. Here's their latest official video, very disturbing and a bit horrible, just right for the Frictional forum...
From what I've heard they make some pretty great stuff, I've been meaning to check them out for a while now.

Anyways...

If you haven't noticed already, I spend the majority of my time listening to and finding new music. Yeah...
fuckyeahloops

Ah yes, love that one Smile

I've been in a melancholic mood lately... so here's my favourite track from the amazing movie Pan's Labyrinth. (Go watch that film it if you like fantasy and want to cry your eyes out.)

Oh hey look, other people posted in here so I can post again without it looking awkward. Splendid!

This song always makes me cry.