Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The "What are you listening now?" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-13-2013, 08:13 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Kman, few malchicks such as yourself are as spread in tastes.

Thank you! As I'm sure it's obvious at this point, I am very passionate when it comes to music, so I'm always trying to expand my taste into new genres and such. Though with that said I do definitely have my preferred genres (skramz, post hardcore, ska, pop punk, (good) metalcore).

Anyways I forgot how fucking amazing this album is, easily one of the best pop albums of the last decade.

Its very rare I will buy an album because there happens to be so much filler on them. TBS are a good example, many good songs spread throughout their albums but not a definitive album that is impressive enough for me to buy.
(02-14-2013, 12:26 AM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]Its very rare I will buy an album because there happens to be so much filler on them. TBS are a good example, many good songs spread throughout their albums but not a definitive album that is impressive enough for me to buy.

YOU'RE NOT IMPRESSIVE ENOUGH TO BUY!!
(02-14-2013, 12:26 AM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]Its very rare I will buy an album because there happens to be so much filler on them. TBS are a good example, many good songs spread throughout their albums but not a definitive album that is impressive enough for me to buy.

but omg man tell all your friends

omg man

bestpoppunkalbumeversrsly

Ok but real talk here, on their first 4 albums there's hardly any filler at all, especially Tell All Your Friends and Louder Now, so I dunno what you're talking about. Their self titled is the only one that I'd say has a significant amount of filler on it.
Believe me Alias, if I can't even put a song together never mind a whole album of good ones. It just puts me off getting an album when I know that I'm only buying it for say 3 or 4 songs. But to the guys who have put out albums with little filler, massive respect to them... Its so rare.

I've listened to most of everything from TBS and I just wasn't impressed on an individual album to buy one. Thats just how I am, too scared to buy things for my own good.
I'm on a Voltaire trip. Hehehehehehehe...

I don't like black metal but this is awesome! 8-bit ftw
[Image: watch?v=heFojrUkf1Q&list=LL0LaNG4CFn3RaKMbQvCbe1w]