Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Purchasing Penumbra Collection for $5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The coupon code is located in the README.donation file in the PenumbraOverture folder.

gexecuter

Umm so i got the indie humble and i'm thinking of getting the Penumbra Collection for $5 tough i have a question: After buying how do i download the collection? Do i get a link or something else? I'm only asking because i can't buy the game myself directly, i gotta use a guy i know since he owns a credit card something i do not have.
Yes you get a download link to the game.

gexecuter

(05-14-2010, 04:55 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you get a download link to the game.

Thank you! Now (sorry) i have another doubt: Can the collection be bought as a gift? that way my contact can buy the game and gift it to me.
There is unfortunately no gift option other than filling in the persons you want to gift it to email and such.

gexecuter

(05-14-2010, 06:25 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]There is unfortunately no gift option other than filling in the persons you want to gift it to email and such.

Bummer, i guess i'll have to ask my contact to use my email when buying the collection, thanks for answering.
I bought the collection, but the installer requires a serial code. I don't know where I can find it
Download or boxed version?
download for linux
I think you should check your email, and the spam folder.

If it's not there, then you need to wait for the Developers themself to answer your question.
Pages: 1 2 3 4