Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Purchasing Penumbra Collection for $5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The e-mail is not present in spam Sad
From where did you bought the Linux version?
FG store?
yes with the 5$ discount
Please send what email you used in a pm to me as we have no order on file for the email you used to register at the forum.
Thank you very much for your games, bundle participation and the open-source engine!
Can I safely buy the series with my friend's card without unpleasant consequences like binding it with my personal information?
I'm having trouble finding the coupon code, I can't find any text document called discount or readme-donation or anything of the sort, I only have three text documents (excluding xml files), a readme, a changelog, and license information.

*edit* less than two minutes after posting, I figured it out, for Mac users: it's on the disc image
Just brought the complete collection after playing Overture. I really like the moody nature of the game and the puzzle solving, reminds me of playing the original Tomb Raider, you never know what's around the next corner!

The graphics are also impressive, nice crisp details and I love the lighting.

I think this Indie bundle was a great idea, not only does it help good courses, but also provides good exposure for companies such as your self and us games get some fresh games.

Thanks for such a great game and keep up the good work Smile.
Hello all,

I just installed and tried out Penumbra. I loved the game and was really looking forward to purchasing the collection. I went to buy it today and the coupon doesn't work. Is there an issue or did the coupon expire? I really hope it's not the second because I like the game and wanted more but can't really justify another $20 purchase right now (just spent $25 on the humble bundle). If anyone can confirm that the coupon is expired it would be nice. I don't see it on the site anymore so I assume it has. :\
(05-17-2010, 10:57 PM)tanooki Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I just installed and tried out Penumbra. I loved the game and was really looking forward to purchasing the collection. I went to buy it today and the coupon doesn't work. Is there an issue or did the coupon expire? I really hope it's not the second because I like the game and wanted more but can't really justify another $20 purchase right now (just spent $25 on the humble bundle). If anyone can confirm that the coupon is expired it would be nice. I don't see it on the site anymore so I assume it has. :\

It worked two nights ago, PM me what you think the coupon code is and I can confirm.... of course, assuming you trust me... heh
The coupon has expired, we left it on two more days after the humble indie bundle ended, so gave it some extra time too compared to the read me that said it would end with the bundle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4