Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Purchasing Penumbra Collection for $5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi I wanted to use the deal for the humble indie bundle to get Penumbra Collection for $5 but I did not receive any coupon/codes to get it at that price
The coupon is included during the installation process and in a text file that comes with the game!
Say, if I want to get the three versions (in case I decide to move to another OS), do I have to buy the Collection three times = $15? The "humble bundle" has no such limitation, I believe.
Yes the collection is only for one platform, different companies and people are paid depending on platform.
(05-05-2010, 05:25 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]The coupon is included during the installation process and in a text file that comes with the game!

I downloaded the mac version and I couldn't find this text file. What is the name of it? Perhaps I'm just not looking hard enough.
It's on the disk image file, discount or something similar it should be called.
*edit* my problem solved
glad to hear, but for anyone else wondering the coupon will be left active for the extension of the bundle and then some days after. So you get a chance to download Penumbra Overture and get the coupon even if you donate to the bundle last minute.
Any way to use the coupon on Steam?

If I'm gonna buy, I much prefer to have a version that's less platform limited and I can delete and download as I wish.
No sorry, only FG store for coupon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4