Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Super Wide Resolution Support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will you support super wide resolutions which are provided by matrox triplehead and ATI eyefinity among others?

IIRC penumbra series didnt support them.
Have you tried editing the "settings.cfg" file?
You can set any resolution you want.
Yes, I did manage to run the last penumbra game at 5040x1050 resolution but the hud was stretched beyond playable. If you're planning on supporting this, centered hud would be nice.
(05-07-2010, 03:07 PM)svr Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I did manage to run the last penumbra game at 5040x1050 resolution but the hud was stretched beyond playable. If you're planning on supporting this, centered hud would be nice.
On my todo-list for next week! Smile (for Amnesia that is...)
Excellent news! I think I will raise the meter by one Smile
(05-07-2010, 03:07 PM)svr Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I did manage to run the last penumbra game at 5040x1050 resolution but the hud was stretched beyond playable.

I remember Requiem for having the best amount of resolutions.
(05-07-2010, 04:08 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Requiem for having the best amount of resolutions.
We just added the resolution by hand in Penumbra, but now in Amnesia we get all supported screen resolutions. This means people with "stranger" resolutions do not need to edit a text file (at least as along as the OS reports these).