Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra OST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently bought it and I have a big Smile face. It's really awsome...some themes soothing..some sad..some..scary. I do hope Dark Descent has just as good music in game (and to buy). So, has anyone else bought it?
I am thinking of buying the OST myself, how many different songs are included?
27 tracks.
Here's the info for the OST.
Well I just bought it.

Awesooome.
Have anyone got note of main theme of Overture (main menu)? I want to start study playing piano, so it will be grate to play this theme)
I got the soundtrack a while back. It is great!

Umbra, I believe there are notes to that theme on Mikko Tarmia's homepage... Actually, thereĀ“s a link to it on the page that Scraper posted!
Write "Penumbra OST" in google translate, translate from swedish to english. Have a good laugh. Wink

I really like the music from Penumbra too, maybe it's high time to purchase the Soundtrack. Smile
(05-19-2010, 04:12 PM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]Have anyone got note of main theme of Overture (main menu)? I want to start study playing piano, so it will be grate to play this theme)

You mean this?
eh, that will have to do I assume Tongue
(05-19-2010, 06:16 PM)nackidno Wrote: [ -> ]Write "Penumbra OST" in google translate, translate from swedish to english. Have a good laugh. Wink
It caught me so much by surprise. Thank you for that. Smile
Pages: 1 2