Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Entity Possessed by the Devil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Video explaining:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/bCkdcpJVT1Q[/video]
[Image: Amnesia%202015-12-04%2016-35-02-71_zpsb82aa2jb.png]

This is the most physically unstable entity i ever found in any game, i'm glad i never used it on any of my mods for Amnesia

It's located on Entities/Prison on the Level Editor
This post seemed almost suspiciously spammy, but I'm glad it wasn't.
(12-04-2015, 07:04 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]This post seemed almost suspiciously spammy, but I'm glad it wasn't.

Aaarrg it's trying to possess me Tongue
[Image: Amnesia%202015-12-04%2016-39-21-79_zps2zvnnq8b.png]
The Final Exorcist: Worn Hay Mattress

Coming to cinemas Jan 2016.

R18+
(12-05-2015, 11:07 AM)ThornySnail Wrote: [ -> ]The Final Exorcist: Worn Hay Mattress

Coming to cinemas Jan 2016.

R18+
Something beyond comprehension is happening to a hay worn mattress in this engine. Somewhere between .ent files and SetEntityInteractionDisabled , there is another world. The world of darkness.
(12-04-2015, 07:04 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]This post seemed almost suspiciously spammy, but I'm glad it wasn't.

Mudbill, nice to see you around here Smile
Awesome, I had forgotten entirely about this anomaly. Going to add it in my story now
I'm not as active in the video department as of late, but I do stick around here. So hello!
Too bad, the mattress is one of my favorite items to find in mod. But I had never noticed this error.