Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys! As you could probally work out from the thread Subject. Did any of you feel sorry for Red? Tbh I laughed (not really) when i burnt him.
(05-17-2010, 06:41 PM)Penumbraftw Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys! As you could probally work out from the thread Subject. Did any of you feel sorry for Red? Tbh I laughed (not really) when i burnt him.

I felt like a murderer.
I killed a man.
I KILLED A MAN!
I thought - Damn, poor Red.... Now what..?
He pretty much forced you to kill him, didn't he? I felt that he was stupid. He could finally have a chance to get out of that damned place, a chance to see another human being. And he just goes and kills himself.
Spoiler below!
Cheese, he did have the Tuurngait virus and was in a great deal of pain. It prevented him of killing himself and ending the torture, so that's why he had you kill him.
I indeed felt sorry for him and knew and felt that I was doing something against my principles (in real life!) but at the same time ending his troubles.
After hearing that gut wrenching scream he lets out while burning to death, yeah I felt sorry for him. Extra gold star for great voice acting! Smile
(05-18-2010, 06:01 PM)nofsky Wrote: [ -> ]After hearing that gut wrenching scream he lets out while burning to death, yeah I felt sorry for him. Extra gold star for great voice acting! Smile
Yea The voice acting on Penumbra overture was great! The sound effects were even better.
(05-18-2010, 06:01 PM)nofsky Wrote: [ -> ]After hearing that gut wrenching scream he lets out while burning to death, yeah I felt sorry for him. Extra gold star for great voice acting! Smile

Imagine how fun that must of been to record, just sitting there with a microphone in the middle of your room screaming your head off. Smile
I felt so sorry, all the enviroment was so realistic, the burner so evil, I didn't like to push the button
I had a bit of a crush on him, so I did feel bad about him dying. Sure, he was nuts and tried to get me killed, but I like him. He was my transference-object.
Pages: 1 2 3 4