Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi can someone make me this intro for free ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BcCL-avjgw

I tried 3 times but i can't make it, i am not skilled with Cinema 4D and AE.

If someone can please add me on Skype:Straxedix i will +1 and be really thankfull Smile
Bumporino ! Big Grin
No need to bump when it's still on the first page. Also, I doubt anyone would do this for you for free. This is hours of work by someone who knows what they're doing.
(12-05-2015, 12:42 PM)Straxedix Wrote: [ -> ]Hi can someone make me this intro for free ?

No.

There are plenty of free templates for Adobe After effects that you can use as your own. Find one of those.
Why can't you make it Strax? What is stopping you?

Is it a lack of experience with a video editor of some sort? Perhaps because you don't have Adobe After Effects? You can't search for templates and analyse what makes them them?

Sidenote: as Mudbill said, please don't bump nor double post unless it's a significant, justifiable reason for bumping. I've merged your posts.
Sorry, there is that intro i really wanna and i tried making it but it seems like it won't work...i can't make colors same as in video for some reason and when i render it renders pictures instead of video. I am not really skilled with that and i asked for help as i can see peoples are mad about me asking this..
Like stop motion animation you need to join the pictures up as frames of an animation.

You can do it in just about any editor with a speed changer.
You could always Google your issue in the editor and find a solution to it. Most of the time it's a simple change.
I don't think anyone here are mad that you asked, but we hear it a lot, that people want things done for free. For example 3D model. Those take a lot of work, especially characters, and no one will do it for free for strangers.

Remember, nothing in this world is free.