Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Sulphur glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I ran around trying to find the Sulphur in the Examination Room for an hour. I had the other 5 chemicals. I finally decided to check a walkthrough on the location of the Sulphur. Well...I checked behind the books on the desk and there's nothing. A definite glitch. I had to load back about an hour and half of gameplay in the Examination Room and saw the Sulphur was there. It's heavily discouraging to have to go through the gameplay again. Any fixes for this, so I don't have to go back?
Actually, at worst case, can someone send me a save game file at the examination room after killing Amabel, etc if it can't be fixed? It'd save me a ton of time.
Sounds like you either took it already and didn't notice, or you made it drop somewhere or something. I really don't believe you that it wasn't anywhere.
I also think you have taken it already.
Maybe there's some other chemical you're missing?
Nope, I didn't take it. It's not in my inventory and I've looked everywhere inside of the Examination room. I've checked every crack, corner, nook, cranny. Drawers, under the desk, on top of the desk, around the desk. Nothing.
I'll even upload my save game file or e-mail it if you don't believe me. You can search the area yourself. There's nothing. I got the other 5 chemicals and already poured them. Just not the Sulphur, it's the only one I'm missing.
Just edit your saved game (Open with notepad) and put the chemical in your inventory.
(05-21-2010, 01:10 AM)Young handsome guy Wrote: [ -> ]Just edit your saved game (Open with notepad) and put the chemical in your inventory.

I edited it for him. Big Grin