Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Steam Convertion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Closer to the release of Amnesia, if requested, a pre-order from the Frictional Games Store can be converted to a Steam activation key.

How do you guys intent on doing that? Will you guys hand out CDKEYs that can be activated in Steam?

I'd be interested in pre-purchasing with a discount and have it converted to my Steam account. Big Grin

Thanks, and keep up the good work.
You login to our customer site and there can choose to convert the game to a Steam purchase. This will be available close to release.
Thanks for the quick reply. Pre-purchased and all set up now. Waiting on you guys! Big Grin
This is the first I've heard about this, but I'm excited to have it show up in my Steam games list, too. Big Grin

I don't suppose something like this could be done for Penumbra Collection?
(05-29-2010, 06:50 PM)SHODANFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]This is the first I've heard about this, but I'm excited to have it show up in my Steam games list, too. Big Grin

I'm almost positive it could be done.
(05-29-2010, 06:50 PM)SHODANFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]This is the first I've heard about this, but I'm excited to have it show up in my Steam games list, too. Big Grin

huuuuuh, the whole trilogy is on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/1451/

Another quick question for the Dev's: Why list Amnesia in the Coming Soon tab and not making the pre-purchase available there? Steam's shenanigans?
Quote:Another quick question for the Dev's: Why list Amnesia in the Coming Soon tab and not making the pre-purchase available there? Steam's shenanigans?
Steam only allows pre-orders when it is less than 3 weeks or so to release. This is true for all steam games as far as I am aware.
(05-29-2010, 11:05 PM)Vagrant Wrote: [ -> ]huuuuuh, the whole trilogy is on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/1451/

I know, but I already bought it direct, and grabbed the physical DVD from Amazon.com, I don't really want to buy it a third time just to have it show up on my Steam games page. Tongue
(05-29-2010, 11:11 PM)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Another quick question for the Dev's: Why list Amnesia in the Coming Soon tab and not making the pre-purchase available there? Steam's shenanigans?
Steam only allows pre-orders when it is less than 3 weeks or so to release. This is true for all steam games as far as I am aware.

I think games that utilize steamworks for all pc versions get an earlier preorder. Civ 5 doesn't come out until September and it has been available for preorder for about 3 weeks now.
So,if we preorder, can we have a disc AND a steam copy?
Pages: 1 2