Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How Philip get infected (my research)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think I found out how he get infected:

Each time I played I saw something strange, I don't know how to explain...It's in that room with the barrel which you need to get burning to go on, next to it is that grid, there is something...I know it! It's a strange effect which is only a few seconds visible...that barrel that's the reason. Maybe he got infected while the barrel was burning...

Is something on that true, or am I the only who have saw that strange thing!?
Huh
(06-08-2010, 06:53 PM)Astor Wrote: [ -> ]It's in that room with the barrel which you need to get burning to go on, next to it is that grid, there is something...I know it! It's a strange effect which is only a few seconds visible...

Are you sure you have turned VSync on? Tongue
Phil hears whispering going on the moment he enters the mine in Overture. I doubt he gets infected only during Black Plague.
(06-08-2010, 08:28 PM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Phil hears whispering going on the moment he enters the mine in Overture. I doubt he gets infected only during Black Plague.

When I played Overture for the first time, that part made me so effing scared...I knew how far into the mine I would have to go. And with stuff that creepy happening immediately at the entrance, I was terrified to play the rest of the game.

Though I did anyway and still loved it!
I thought using the artifacts (save points) is what got him infected. That's what I always figured, anyway.
(06-09-2010, 12:45 PM)nofsky Wrote: [ -> ]I thought using the artifacts (save points) is what got him infected. That's what I always figured, anyway.

Yea me too, he's always saying he feels like he's leaving a part of himself behind in both games.
(06-09-2010, 04:56 PM)MassacrMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2010, 12:45 PM)nofsky Wrote: [ -> ]I thought using the artifacts (save points) is what got him infected. That's what I always figured, anyway.

Yea me too, he's always saying he feels like he's leaving a part of himself behind in both games.

So if you played through without ever using one, he wouldn't be infected? Tongue
Didn't you know? If you never save you escape with Amabel in the end! Big Grin
(06-09-2010, 09:29 PM)nofsky Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you know? If you never save you escape with Amabel in the end! Big Grin

Spoiler below!
I still feel bad about crushing her skull. Sad
(06-09-2010, 11:22 PM)SHODANFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2010, 09:29 PM)nofsky Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you know? If you never save you escape with Amabel in the end! Big Grin

Spoiler below!
I still feel bad about crushing her skull. Sad

Spoiler below!
No no no!
If you don't save the game, she doesn't die.
If you don't save, Clarence won't show up in your head and show us that Amabel is infected.
Pages: 1 2 3 4