Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Front page of IGN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(06-09-2010, 09:08 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]The IGN preview text and videos really have very little spoilers, so while there of course should be a spoiler warning for reading/seeing them, they are well made. In particular the videos does not really spoil much, at least not the bits I watched.

That makes me feel better looking at it coming from a developer.
About that voice telling Daniel he could turn on the light. Was it a reference to Alan Wake? I lol'd.

By the way, the voice acting is amazing. I really liked the misterious one voice. Big Grin
(06-11-2010, 05:20 AM)RyuRanX Wrote: [ -> ]About that voice telling Daniel he could turn on the light. Was it a reference to Alan Wake? I lol'd.

By the way, the voice acting is amazing. I really liked the misterious one voice. Big Grin

i doubt it is since alan wake just came out but you never know. also yeah the voice acting is amazing but the 2 videos raze a question. in the its dark in there video he picks up a note and voice acting reads it, while in the other he picks up one and no voice. does that mean voice acting only reads it if daniel wrote it?
Probably more on the size of the note, and how critical to the storyline it is. You don't want to wait 4 minutes so he can read out a 2 paged essay on the dank conditions of prisoner 5's cell.
Oh, I´m getting extremely excited now... It looks like ther´s a lot of atmosphere! And I liked the voices.

Hmm... I guess I need to start replaying Penumbra in preparation for Amnesia.
Daniel sounds wimpy.
(06-11-2010, 04:38 PM)nackidno Wrote: [ -> ]Daniel sounds wimpy.

Wake up in a pitch black castle, alone and without any memory and tell me if you can walk around without pissing your pants in fear. Tongue
^Deal. Where you want to do this?
(06-12-2010, 01:23 AM)WindexGlow Wrote: [ -> ]^Deal. Where you want to do this?

How would you arrange this amnesia? Huh
(06-12-2010, 02:40 AM)spukrian Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2010, 01:23 AM)WindexGlow Wrote: [ -> ]^Deal. Where you want to do this?

How would you arrange this amnesia? Huh

Some blunt trauma to his cranium would probably help with that...not that I'm suggesting at all that we do that...nope...of course not. Angel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5