Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The "What are you playing now?" thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Until Dawn. Only played for an hour so far.

It has it's flaws, but played with the lights out, it's a fairly enjoyable experience.
Ooh I was watching Cry play that (because I'm a wuss when it comes to horror and don't own a PS4)! It seems pretty good c:

Currently I'm playing "Pass Your University Courses". It's harder than Dark Souls Sad
Yeah, it has a real 'The Cabin, in the woods' feel about it.

Aside from being a pretty short game, I think I'm going to enjoy it. Smile
Threads merged. Leaving this topic up as I think it is still one worth a lot of (random) input!
Wasn't this thread located in Off-topic before? Why was it moved here?

Anyway, these days I play a lot of Counter-Strike Global Offensive. Despite being a shooter game, the shooting itself is a very small part of it. I like it because it requires a lot of teamwork and communication, as well as quick and smart thinking in sudden situations. I play with my friends and we've advanced up the ranks, and currently I'm ranked Supreme (which is the second top rank). After 1.5 years and 1500+ hours, I'm still not tired of it, but that's nothing compared to those who played this game 15 years ago and still do. The concept is simple but effective.
Crypt of the NecroDancer

Fuck is it ever fun.
I was playing Killing Floor 2 recently.

I love it when intestines and guts fly into my face, it's beautiful.
I'm playing this game SOMACH!
Is bored. Plays old games. Nostalgic.

Spoiler below!
[Image: BFFf4ZN.jpg]
Bloodborne on NG++ with Hunter's Saif. Also went through SOMA again on a no-kill run, didn't kill anyone, whilst carrying Catherine's bra through a good portion of Theta until it fell through the elevator floor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13