Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: black plague puzzle room 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have activated all the arms with fire but how do I get out of this room. I've tried the valve but it's stuck and when I go near the doors there is no door icon or anything. Help please probably something simple
(07-01-2010, 03:06 PM)girly Wrote: [ -> ]I have activated all the arms with fire but how do I get out of this room. I've tried the valve but it's stuck and when I go near the doors there is no door icon or anything. Help please probably something simple

Done it, valve was hard to open
Try grabbing the valve on the edges instead of in the middle, that makes it easier to turn it. Oh, and standing directly in front of it (at a right angle) makes it easier too.
(07-02-2010, 12:37 AM)nofsky Wrote: [ -> ]Try grabbing the valve on the edges instead of in the middle, that makes it easier to turn it. Oh, and standing directly in front of it (at a right angle) makes it easier too.

Thanks managed to open door now am stuck on moving platforms
Seems like you're having a bit of trouble with these games due to your threads, what helped me out when I got stuck was to find a good walkthrough and bookmark it. If I was stuck I would go give that a little read to help out, usually gave me enough hints where I was able to get passed the part I was stuck on.