Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Vote for non-Windows HPL3 editors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Luis mentioned sometime ago that they would release the HPL3 editors for other systems if the demand was there. Now, I can't quite find the post to quote him on that, but I'm sure I remember it. Might've been another staff member though.

Anyway, I figured I'd post this poll just to see IF the demand is there. I've had a few people ask for Mac/Linux editors, so if they all come here and vote, perhaps FG can decide whether it's worth doing or not.

I've split the poll into different levels of priority, so choose the one you feel fits the best for your deepest desires.
Having been on the Mac side of things back in the day waiting for the Amnesia modding tools, I'm sympathetic to this. Voted!
Thanks for the poll! My daughter can't wait to edit soma levels. She's back to creating Amnesia levels for now (on Linux). Microsoft just isn't an option anymore.
If you have Nvidia hardware, you can get the Editors running with Wine. I use AMD, I did not managed to get it running, yet.
Please do not dig up overly old threads.