Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Size of the game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just recently this thought popped into my head. I pre-ordered a copy yesterday night (just over a month to go now Big Grin), and I've just started wondering, as it's a digital download, how big of a download are we looking at here approximately?

Not that it's a problem, I'm just curious.
It's going to be around an 800-900 MB download.
(08-06-2010, 05:09 PM)Urkle Wrote: [ -> ]It's going to be around an 800-900 MB download.

Wow, that's as big as the entirety of Penumbra. Big Grin
Ok, thank you very much for the info. Smile
It wont even be a gig?

How do you fit so much win into such a small amount of space?
(08-07-2010, 06:17 AM)MassacrMan Wrote: [ -> ]It wont even be a gig?

How do you fit so much win into such a small amount of space?

I think that is called as optimization Rolleyes
Well, Google ".kkrieger" and wonder how something like that is fit into under 98 kb.
(Thanks to Lee, my post is now edited to be right!)
Under a MB, damn.

But, I don't care how big in file size Amnesia is. It's going to be amazing, and being so small will mean it won't take very long at all to download for me. So I can just get to playing it faster. Big Grin
I lol'd at Scaper XD Imagine if it was 98 bytes *wink* (Oh, I think you meen KB, 'cause b stands for bits) Tongue

But yeah, it's not very often you see a modern game with a size under a GB.
(08-07-2010, 09:17 PM)nackidno Wrote: [ -> ]I lol'd at Scaper XD Imagine if it was 98 bytes *wink* (Oh, I think you meen KB, 'cause b stands for bits) Tongue

But yeah, it's not very often you see a modern game with a size under a GB.

I remember when I bought Aliens Vs. Predators, I looked at the system requirements and the game is 18 GB!

I was like. O.O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6