Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Payment Methods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello.
I just sent Frictional Games an email about this.
It says, that there will be other payment methods added when release coming near.
The reason is, that I would not pay online and I would not give in my credit card numbers. But I really want to have the game.

I have a big problem to get the game in this time.

So, I asked again, if there will be other methods for purchase.

Frictional Games, please let me transfer the 16 Euro by check.
(Sorry, my english is so bad, I hope, you knew what I mean)

You give me your bank account numbers and then I will transfer 16 Euro to you. After that, if you have the money, you can give me the pre-orde-key on my email address. First I pay and then if you have the money, you give me the key.

OK. Where is the problem?
Please make an exception for me. I love your games really.
Don't worry, FG are not going to run away with your credit card details (although, yea, I understand that you want to protect yourself.). Smile
It will not be possible to send us money by mail, or by doing a bank transfer or any other method. At the moment it will be the options in our store, that is credit card or paypal payments. Then of course all the other online stores will be usable with the methods they provide.

We are working on a new alternative payment method, but I do not think we will have it ready in time for release. But it should be available shortly after release, hopefully!
You can just use Paypal, can't you?
(08-18-2010, 06:45 PM)KavazovAngel Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, FG are not going to run away with your credit card details (although, yea, I understand that you want to protect yourself.). Smile

Maybe they won't, but I will.
Just kidding.
(08-19-2010, 12:09 AM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2010, 06:45 PM)KavazovAngel Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, FG are not going to run away with your credit card details (although, yea, I understand that you want to protect yourself.). Smile

Maybe they won't, but I will.
Just kidding.

Or not? Angel
(08-18-2010, 09:02 PM)SHODANFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]You can just use Paypal, can't you?

I aggree, you should use PayPal. You can transfer money from you bank account to your paypal account.
I hope really, that new payment methods being added shortly after release.
Yes, I did knew, FG will not run away with my credit card details but i never give in this details in the internet because who says me that i have not a trojan or any spyware.

Jens, what do you say, if I come to you to Sweden and bring the money?
Lol, I would travel from west germany to sweden for the game.

Why your games are problematic for publishing?
You can buy any Call of Duty or Need for Speed in release day. But your games are not avaiable in all stores. I not understand that. Because it are low budget games?
This thread has "tid=3666" in it xD
(08-19-2010, 06:41 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]You can buy any Call of Duty or Need for Speed in release day. But your games are not avaiable in all stores. I not understand that. Because it are low budget games?

Call of Duty and Need for Speed both have budgets in the millions, Frictional is just a handful of guys without a major corporate financial backing. It's easy to get a game published if you can promise several million sales on day one, but I am pretty sure Frictional doesn't sell that many copies... yet. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3