Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2 weeks left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
With just over two weeks left until this masterpiece is released, what are you looking forward to most about Amnesia?

Personally I love the thrill of horror games, though I am a pretty big baby when things get pretty frightening. But, I still love horror games nonetheless.
All I wait is to play this game.
Hope there'd be a demo came out.
I don't think they'll be releasing a demo until after the game's release.
(08-22-2010, 07:05 PM)MassacrMan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think they'll be releasing a demo until after the game's release.

They said it's possible the demo could come first, but that they aren't sure exactly when the demo will be done.
Two weeks, eh? Time to finish Black Plague and Requiem (I've only played Overture). Smile
(08-22-2010, 07:22 PM)KavazovAngel Wrote: [ -> ]Two weeks, eh? Time to finish Black Plague and Requiem (I've only played Overture). Smile

Overture is like Sesame Street compared to Black Plague. Smile
Time to write my review of the Penumbra trilogy!
To be honest, the modding. It looks so much easier than HPL1.
2 weeks left and Steam still isn't taking public pre-orders. They need to be slapped lol. Good thing I pre-ordered my copy way back in April. I can't wait for this game. There are so few horror games, let alone horror games taking place hundreds of years ago in ancient castles. I'm gonna play Amnesia over and over and over again Big Grin
2 WEEKS ASZDJHEURWJEAOUIFJKGIWAEPODASIFGASJIFK I can't wait. I will take some meds and sleep for 2 weeks and when I wake up I want to see AMNESIA RELEASED D:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5