Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Left handed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why is Daniel left handed? You guys should make an option : "Left Handed" "Right Handed". I don't really like left handed lamp D:
Maybe he's saving his right hand for more important tasks.

Also, that's pretty mean of you. Left handed mutants are people too.
(08-31-2010, 07:13 PM)Akong Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he's saving his right hand for more important tasks.

That's right. Holding the lantern with his left hand doesn't mean he is left-handed Idea (but it doesn't mean he is right handed either Wink ). He uses his hand on other actions/tasks which requiere more strength e.g. holding a heavy item, moving an item around, opening doors, etc.
Im left handed! I like this! Big Grin FG love me so much they choose to create Daniel left handed!
(08-31-2010, 07:13 PM)Akong Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he's saving his right hand for more important tasks.

Also, that's pretty mean of you. Left handed mutants are people too.

Yea, I'm left handed too.
Maybe he uses his right hand to open doors and toss boxes and other advanced shit.
OK, I just didn't realized... Phillip used his right hand to hold his glowstick..
...No he didn't.
(09-01-2010, 06:09 PM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]...No he didn't.
Oh well.. I don't quite remember. Sorry, didn't played Penumbra for like 1 year. Fuck me.
(09-01-2010, 06:36 PM)bitzaxp90 Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck me.
No.
Pages: 1 2