Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Question about steam version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm really not certain about how things like this work in Steam, but I am wondering: if I choose to activate the steam version of Amnesia with my pre-order key, will the Mac version of steam download the Mac version of the game as with games such as Portal and Team Fortress? That is, will I be able to play the game on Steam for Mac as well as Steam for Windows?
Yes, it has Steam Play.
(09-01-2010, 10:58 PM)NeatNit Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it has Steam Play.

That's good to know! One more thing - will I have to choose between unlocking it on steam or using it to download the application directly on mac or windows? Or can I do both?
Because we are cool and Steam are cooler, you can do both!
(09-02-2010, 06:02 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Because we are cool and Steam are cooler, you can do both!

All the more reason you guys are the best.
(09-02-2010, 06:02 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Because we are cool and Steam are cooler, you can do both!
Wow, this is great

I am really sorry to bug you about this, but please could you confirm that pre-orders from the Frictional Games Store will have serial keys that can be activated on Steam?

Never mind, I did me some searching: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...ight=steam