Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: All Amnesia demo discussion HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
This game is awesome. Glad I pre-ordered it.
Keep up the good work, Frictionals!
Can the saves or profile from the demo be transferred to the retail edition?
(09-04-2010, 02:30 PM)Gvaz Wrote: [ -> ]Can the saves or profile from the demo be transferred to the retail edition?

i bet you can speed run it in 5 min anyway.
(09-04-2010, 02:30 PM)Gvaz Wrote: [ -> ]Can the saves or profile from the demo be transferred to the retail edition?

Demo of the game includes maps from different part of the game.
First part is from the beginning and the water insanity part is from further the game.

But I cannot say for sure can you import the save game or not...
No, you should definitely not try and play the full game with a save from the demo Smile
Haha THANK YOU both for finding that too! I was honestly just dumbfounded that the designers thought TWO steps ahead of me...not only did they realize I'd freak out when the monster started banging on the door, but they KNEW I'd run to get out of the room! My heart actually jumped when that happened.

Between that and the water, I pre-ordered instantly on steam.
On a slightly unrelated note, my girlfriend also liked the demo, but joked that she just watched some Cowboy Bebop episodes (http://www.marmosets.net/cowboy/bwRedRose.jpg ) before playing Amnesia demo (http://storefront.steampowered.com/v/gfx...67x181.jpg )
(09-04-2010, 04:40 PM)Cactus Wrote: [ -> ]Haha THANK YOU both for finding that too! I was honestly just dumbfounded that the designers thought TWO steps ahead of me...not only did they realize I'd freak out when the monster started banging on the door, but they KNEW I'd run to get out of the room! My heart actually jumped when that happened.

Between that and the water, I pre-ordered instantly on steam.

When I heard that, I ran and hid behind a bookshelf. Tongue
God the demo was great, really built up the tension and atmosphere well, the waterlurker sequence was especially intense. You guys continue to deliver, very impressed with what I played and cannot wait for the full release.
From the loading screen:

[Image: symbols.jpg]

What does it mean?

I see the astronomical symbols for Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune on the outer ring, and Earth, Venus, and Pluto on the inside. Notably missing: Mars, Uranus and Mercury.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16