Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Review on IGN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I apologize if this has been previously posted or should be posted elsewhere(or not at all), I looked but didn't see anything.

IGN has their review of Amnesia up on their site here. Charles Onyett(the writer of the review) also wrote the preview on IGN and has been vocal about the game on IGN's flagship podcast.
I just skipped down to the score. Good score...BUT REMEMBER ITS IGN THEY SUCK DONKEY BALLS
(True story)
(09-04-2010, 05:15 PM)SuddenJonatan Wrote: [ -> ]I just skipped down to the score. Good score...BUT REMEMBER ITS IGN THEY SUCK DONKEY BALLS
(True story)

I respectfully disagree.

That being said, I'm happy the game is getting more exposure.
I know a thing or two about sucking donkey balls, and he's right.
Editor's Choice, that's a good thing Smile
Most people nowadays rely only on the reviews from the popular game sites, so hopefully that review will earn some additional credits for the game.
(09-04-2010, 05:15 PM)SuddenJonatan Wrote: [ -> ]I just skipped down to the score. Good score...BUT REMEMBER ITS IGN THEY SUCK DONKEY BALLS
(True story)

So..you skipped the important part of the review?

This is the problem with a lot of gamers today, relying way too much on an arbitrary numerical score. The important part of a review is not the number/letter/fish at the end, its the..you know, actual review.
8.5 !!! great score to begin with..
I actually never read reviews, 'cause I don't find them useful in any way.
Still, it's good news for the developers. Smile
(09-04-2010, 05:47 PM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]I know a thing or two about sucking donkey balls, and he's right.

Thanks...Big Grin
Pages: 1 2