Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia climbing the steam sales charts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Since the preorders opened up on Steam, Amnesia has slowly been climbing the charts! It started out around the 8-9 spot, and has steadily kept climbing. It's at #3 right now! I want to see it hit the very top! GO GO GO!
(09-07-2010, 02:51 AM)ajvitaly Wrote: [ -> ]Since the preorders opened up on Steam, Amnesia has slowly been climbing the charts! It started out around the 8-9 spot, and has steadily kept climbing. It's at #3 right now! I want to see it hit the very top! GO GO GO!

Wow, great news!
It'll be #1 the day it comes out, if at least from all the people registering their keys on wednesday.

Argh, COME OUT ALREADY I WANT TO PLAY IT Sad
(09-07-2010, 03:55 AM)Gvaz Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be #1 the day it comes out, if at least from all the people registering their keys on wednesday.

Argh, COME OUT ALREADY I WANT TO PLAY IT Sad

Steam's top ten is only indicative of sales made directly of steam. So if amnesia cracks #1 it will have nothing to do with people registering their purchase from here on steam - which means it'll be selling more copies!
Dang, top 3?! Now THAT is what I love to see! Smile
Now THIS, is jolly joy!
I'll try persuade more of my friends to buy this for sure!
It's currently ahead of Civilization 5, Left 4 Dead 2, Modern Warfare 2, and Battlefield Badcompany 2. NICE!!!!
Note, that the Top Seller charts isn't the game that's been selling most overall.

It's the one that's being bought most right now.
(09-07-2010, 09:17 AM)MulleDK19 Wrote: [ -> ]Note, that the Top Seller charts isn't the game that's been selling most overall.

It's the one that's being bought most right now.

I thought it was weekly updated?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5