Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Activate your game now on Steam and play............. not!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Aw just joking chaps - trying to put jens into a coma

edit: to guy below me - bought the game for myself and two friends, and have been pimping it out on forums for over a year. Also probably made up at least 100 Penumbra sales if I had to guess!

<3
If he loves Frictional he would have bought the game so they get the money for it.
(09-07-2010, 04:29 PM)suibriel Wrote: [ -> ]Aw just joking chaps - trying to put Thomas into a coma

It was not funny *cries* SadSad
Damnit!

I got so excited :<

So - Is the game going to be released on the Frictional Store earlier than Steam?
(09-07-2010, 04:48 PM)Esthin Wrote: [ -> ]Damnit!

So - Is the game going to be released on the Frictional Store earlier than Steam?

Yes. 11 hours earlier. 8 AM GMT+1. (My time! Big Grin)
Hey atleast we got a kind of preload Smile which is always awesome.
Downloading now. I'm gonna wait for the Steam relase... I'm a patient man. =)
(09-07-2010, 04:49 PM)MulleDK19 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2010, 04:48 PM)Esthin Wrote: [ -> ]Damnit!

Yes. 11 hours earlier. 8 AM GMT+1. (My time! Big Grin)

Aw man, I read 8 PM when I checked.

Damnit, thought I'd get to play it tonight, I start college tomorrow so I have to wait :<
(09-07-2010, 04:15 PM)Sajber Wrote: [ -> ]Two words "Fake torrents". Cool

Actually no it leaked.

I personally have bought the game though, just waiting on it to be unlocked on steam Sad
Btw, after i pre downloaded Amnesia, the demo on steam doesn't work anymore. Does anyone else have the same problem?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6