Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Modding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please tell me you can create mods!
I love the demo, its wonderful and a mod. like Resident Evil (or Silent Hill, just the Style) would be double Jackpot.
The Game itself is great but if you can create mods. it will be the bomb.
You get map editor when the game is released. Wink
What program do I need to create new stuff like furniture, walls, doors etc? As far as I found out in the map editor there can only be used prebuilt objects. Is that right?

membrain
I believe any moddeling program will work (my thought).
Blender is one example - and best of all, it's free! Wink
Now that's a useless poll.
(09-07-2010, 04:51 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: [ -> ]Now that's a useless poll.

Hah, totally. "No, I hate modding tools! Just not using tools isn't enough, I don't want others to have them either!"

What?
(09-07-2010, 05:36 PM)onewolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2010, 04:51 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: [ -> ]Now that's a useless poll.

Hah, totally. "No, I hate modding tools! Just not using tools isn't enough, I don't want others to have them either!"

What?

Eh... I'm pretty sure he meant that it was useless, because everyone knew a millenium ago that Amnesia would have modding tools.
Germanuser, don't worry. There will be full modding tools available shortly after the game is released. This will include a level editor, model editor, particle editor etc.
(09-07-2010, 06:21 PM)nofsky Wrote: [ -> ]Germanuser, don't worry. There will be full modding tools available shortly after the game is released. This will include a level editor, model editor, particle editor etc.

Particle editor eh? I always wanted to modify Leptons, quarks and gauge bosons. Thanks FG!
(09-07-2010, 07:01 PM)wcer Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2010, 06:21 PM)nofsky Wrote: [ -> ]Germanuser, don't worry. There will be full modding tools available shortly after the game is released. This will include a level editor, model editor, particle editor etc.

Particle editor eh? I always wanted to modify Leptons, quarks and gauge bosons. Thanks FG!

Wait a few weeks and with the first or second update you will even be able to edit strings and spacetime itself. It's just a matter of how good Amnesia sells.

membrain
Pages: 1 2