Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Looking for some old models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The actual download for these models has been deleted, but they were publicly available on moddb and indiedb.
Spoiler below!
[Image: kover.jpg]
[Image: ScrModelsPack2.jpg]
I'm not sure where to find them now - I'm wondering if anyone has them stashed away to share, or knows a custom story that contains them? Specifically I'm trying to find the armchairs in the top left corner of both images. Please and thanks.
Yeah, I actually downloaded those before and played around with them. I wish I could help you. :\
I recall that a mod called "The Barn's Secrets" used some of these entities (not all though) so it might be worth a try to download it and see if it has the assets you need.
(02-14-2016, 11:19 AM)Slanderous Wrote: [ -> ]I recall that a mod called "The Barn's Secrets" used some of these entities (not all though) so it might be worth a try to download it and see if it has the assets you need.

She's looking for the armchair models as she asked for though. As I can recall, All I used in the barn's secrets was just the saw and the other tool models.
Sadly, I don't think I have the armchair and the rest of those models.