Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Does it unlock at midnight EST?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Most steam games tend to unlock at midnight for whatever the time zone is, so I'm wondering if it will be playable for EST players on midnight like mafia 2 for example, or will we have to wait the 16 hours? Sad
Check the store page for Amnesia on steam, will tell you how long in your time zone.
It said around 16-17 hours for est users about mafia 2 too, and ruse before that, both unlocked at midnight anyway so that's why I'm curious. I guess it's a wait and find out scenario. Tongue
Guess so, I hope it's midnight. Perfect time of night to play. Smile
Oh man. I got the heavy curtains up. The lights off. My nice headphones out. Locked the door. Turned off the cell phone.

My body is ready.
(09-08-2010, 02:28 AM)Mikezila Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man. I got the heavy curtains up. The lights off. My nice headphones out. Locked the door. Turned off the cell phone.

My body is ready.

You sir are what makes this earth a better place. Heart
Crap! 16 hours?! I can't wait that long!
If it doesn't unlock at midnight I am going to be sad. If it really is 15 hours then that means it will unlock the minute that I have to leave for work.

What a divine comedy.
unlock in 13 hours. Preloading now. eeeeeee! kinda excited. been like 6 months since I preorderd.
No unlock. I also don't have the option to pre-load. Sadface.
Pages: 1 2