Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: CodeLite won't autocomplete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i followed the steps here:

https://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl3/3rdparty/codelite

In order to get codelite to work when scripting. However, codelite does not seem to recognize any Soma specific things. For instance, typing Light_ or Entity_ does not bring up any code completion options (I've already tried retagging the workspace and using ctrl+space). Please help, this is annoying.
did you also ensure that codelite and SOMA are installed on the same drive?
(02-18-2016, 10:18 PM)WALP Wrote: [ -> ]did you also ensure that codelite and SOMA are installed on the same drive?

Yeah, there both on my Secondary E: drive. I'm using Codelite v 9.1.0 and MinGW as the compiler, if that helps.

Also, whenever I open a file (any file it seems) and click build project, I get this:

C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /C E:/MingGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -j8 SHELL=cmd.exe -e -f Makefile
"----------Building project:[ ModOne - Debug ]----------"
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory 'E:/Games/GalaxyClient/Games/SOMA/_src/SomaMods/ModOne'
E:/MingGW/bin/g++.exe -o ./Debug/ModOne @"ModOne.txt" -L. -L. -LDebug -O0
g++.exe: error: @ModOne.txt: No such file or directory
g++.exe: fatal error: no input files
compilation terminated.
mingw32-make.exe[1]: *** [Debug/ModOne] Error 1
mingw32-make.exe: *** [All] Error 2
ModOne.mk:76: recipe for target 'Debug/ModOne' failed
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory 'E:/Games/GalaxyClient/Games/SOMA/_src/SomaMods/ModOne'
Makefile:4: recipe for target 'All' failed
====1 errors, 0 warnings====
Don't know why you would want to build a project. I never build a project, in fact im not even sure what it does. I just edit and save the individual files in codelite. I'm using codelite 9.0, so I cant guarantee that the new version is completely flawless.
(02-18-2016, 11:28 PM)WALP Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know why you would want to build a project. I never build a project, in fact im not even sure what it does. I just edit and save the individual files in codelite. I'm using codelite 9.0, so I cant guarantee that the new version is completely flawless.

Hm, well I tried using version 8.5, but the problem persisted. I'll try using 9.0, but don't know if it'll help. FYI, I thought I'd have to build a project at some point, but I guess not.