Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Related Dreams? (Weird Topic) xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ulFsmOF.png]

I remember hearing a song very similar to this in one of the dreams where it was dark blue and peaceful.

Lately, I've been trying to make a lot of my maps more creative by taking things I would see in my dreams and putting them into the game. I have had several weird dreams where I would be inside of Amnesia and the maps in my dream had creative elements, more so than you would usually see in your average custom story. This is why I try and remember these dreams so I can make them into a real map because of how creative it would be. I can't quite remember if this fountain room you see above was in one of my dreams, but I do remember there being a peaceful place similar to this somewhere in my mind. It sounds like I've been taking drugs, but I'm just saying.. I love the thought of making maps based off of my dreams. And this particular area is based off a peaceful place in one of my dreams where I felt protected and guarded. I've had several dreams that have been about me being within the Amnesia game, some of the maps in my dream were dark blue and very peaceful and some were dark brown and very stressful and scary. I find it really cool. I thought about making a thread about this in the past, but I didn't expect to be taken seriously. But now I just decided to post it anyway because why hide such and interesting experience? If anyone else has had any dreams similar to this, reply.
All the horrors in my dreams seem to have Amnesia's enemy AI. I haven't had a real nightmare in years because everything that chases me just gets stuck walking into the walls
When you have an Amnesia nightmare but the monsters bug into the walls...

#justamnesiaproblems
I've had a few Amnesia related dreams. I wouldn't call them nightmares because I didn't feel scared, but I usually witness the servant Grunt and/or the general darkness of Brennenburg.
pretty sure a huge chunk of the dream I had yesterday or the day before yesterday occurred in Amnesia/Soma or something like it, but I really cant make out any specifics, yet there's this strange sense of familiarity when I think of it, its almost like....Amnesia.
I had this one moment of sleep paralysis where I heard a noise that the Brute in A:TDD would make.

I didn't want to move an inch in bed after hearing that.
Didn't want to move? More like couldn't move, because sleep paralysis.
I do find myself dreaming about Amnesia, yes.
But in my case it's usually code-related.

Funny thing is, I actually found a solution to a nasty bug in my dream one time. Tongue
The Eureka effect?
Exactly, waking up early in the morning to test these sudden ideas.
Though, if it doesn't work I can still go back to sleep. Smile
Pages: 1 2