Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: No swedish translation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

first: right now downloading the full game <3 Tried today on work via a proxy but it sucked!

second:
I just read the FG News and recognized the 4 localizations for Amnesia. I mean I am from germany and are happy 'bout havin a german loc. but wonder why there's no swedish translation?

Mhh I suggest that swedish voices would be really cool in the game(love swedish and norwegian) Big Grin But ok...Daniel is from London, wouldn't make sense Rolleyes
Most Swedes understand and can read English perfectly fine, so there's really no need. The only recent game I know of that has been translated (excluding kids games) is The Sims 3.
Quote:Most Swedes understand and can read English perfectly fine, so there's really no need. The only recent game I know of that has been translated (excluding kids games) is The Sims 3.

Makes sense to me. But don't know, would have been cool...so I could improve my language skills ;D