Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot play Amnesia! when i go into my steam library and click on Amnesia it does nothing, there is no play or download option. Whats wrong? There is just the title of the game and the information tab.

HELP!

I got it as a gift on steam btw.
Hum.. It's not out yet?
It says its release now (count down is gone) , but it doesn't matter its confirmed that steams late as usual.
Only people that bought through Frictional Games are able to play right now. It's been affected by Valve Time... We'll have to wait a bit longer. ):
(09-08-2010, 06:18 PM)dawnclover Wrote: [ -> ]Only people that bought through Frictional Games are able to play right now. It's been affected by Valve Time... We'll have to wait a bit longer. ):

Restart steam, it`s there.
You have to restart your Steam client for it to recheck the release status of any games you've pre-purchased or pre-loaded.
Restarted steam, still nothing Sad
Check the Steam forums for this problem I think, you should be able to get better help there than here.
Ok, I restarted again a few mins ago. Still no game. After 5 min or so (now) I re-checked and it was there! Big Grin Installing!