Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Agrippa's tonic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, so I have a list of ingredients...I do believe that the bone is the second one but where do I find the other two?And where do I mix them?
And now I'm stuck inside a cell |:
Ohkay, I got a bonesaw and a thingie which came out of a plant and I'm pretty much stuck now...I also stopped the machine thing in the upper level.Help please? Sad
Where did you get the bonesaw?
In a cave where the torture table once was next to agrippa once everything gets infected with tissue.
So where do you find the human blood?

And what do you put the tonic in? I've got two of the ingredients but need something to hold them once I process them in the lab.
(09-08-2010, 11:21 PM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]So where do you find the human blood?
In a torture chamber in the Transcept, one has a grate on the floor which can be opened. When you have that open, you lower a glass container by a string (combine string and glass container) into the pool of blood under the grate. Otherwise I have the blood, but trying to combine the blood with anything implies "Can't add anything directly into the blood. The substance needs to be purified first."
Isn't the Tranept one of the rooms opened with the levers above? When the room is infected, those doors cannot be accessed anymore... so... what if I don't ahve the blood by then?
(09-09-2010, 05:09 PM)Blub Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't the Tranept one of the rooms opened with the levers above? When the room is infected, those doors cannot be accessed anymore... so... what if I don't ahve the blood by then?
In the room where you get the bonesaw there's a litte drain you can open, just follow the blood trail on the floor. Haven't tried it tho as i got it earlier. Worst case do a reload from a previous auto save.

Where do you get the mucus or w/e you have to use the bonesaw on?
Edit: figured it out. You have to use the meat on the rope hanging above the well.
I have the bone, the blood but i miss that thing from the plant, where can i find it? I can't return in others places because all is infested.
Hey guys, you all can forget about tonic, the main purpose - collect 6 parts of orb.

so tonic need to save Agrippa and cut his head, that affects the ending of game.
you can just ignore tonic quest Smile
Pages: 1 2