Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Damn Morgue....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, just i"m first time in morgue.

combine my stick for dead man..
so how to fill my bottle with blood, eh?

[Image: fffgp.th.jpg]

what i need to do?
monster with saw just walked and gone...
Drill into the corpse's head Smile.
Solution in spoiler tags.

Spoiler below!
You don't need to fill the bottle with blood, you just drill a hole in his head, stick him with the copper tube then with the needle then use it and I guess you siphon the blood out of him and into you.
(09-08-2010, 11:34 PM)Naserve Wrote: [ -> ]Solution in spoiler tags.

Spoiler below!
You don't need to fill the bottle with blood, you just drill a hole in his head, stick him with the copper tube then with the needle then use it and I guess you siphon the blood out of him and into you.

FUNNY, GUYS!

there s no need to fill my botle with blood, it"s glitch! hahaha, would be i damned...Big GrinBig Grin
Spoiler below!
just go to lower sewers,where earlier was water on stairs, adventure continues..

thanks bro!
I haven't read any part of this thread, but the title of it let me know that there's a morgue in the game, and now I'm not sure if I can go on. I've almost lost it just walking around in book rooms picking up bottles, and eventually I'm going to have to deal with a morgue?

Game over, man.
(09-09-2010, 06:59 AM)Mikezila Wrote: [ -> ]Game over, man.
The morgue is only part of the horrors later in the game. :O
(09-09-2010, 06:59 AM)Mikezila Wrote: [ -> ]I've almost lost it just walking around in book rooms picking up bottles, and eventually I'm going to have to deal with a morgue?

Game over, man.

OMG!! believe me the Morgue isn't that bad at all....wait till you enter the sewers they realy put you to the test, almost no hiding places and you need to run trough water that slows you down xD